The prospective parent should first register the child for the class in which admission is desired. The application form and prospectus is available in the
school office on payment of Rs.120/- Registration is essential, but it does not guarantee admission to the child.
- There is no written test for admission in NUR, LKG & UKG.
- Admission to the next upper classes the student has to qualify a written test.
- Registration is no guarantee for admission and registration fee is not refundable.
- Subject for admission test - Mathematics, English and Hindi
Documents at the time of Admission -
- Class Nur, Lkg, Ukg : birth certificate
- 3 passport color photographs, family photo
- Class I to XII : Original Mark sheet, Transfer certificate, 3 passport color photographs
For details contacts: School office from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
Age at the time of Admission (1st APRIL)